Saturday, August 9, 2008

What A Day.....

Its 9:30 pm and I am still going strong. Today I woke up and I knew it was going to be a manic day. I moved my bedroom furniture around I think I am finally happy with it. Along with that I made cake and cooked dinner, eggplant parmigiana with spaghetti. Oh, lets not forget I even played games with the family and super women is also doing laundry too. I am trying to rest and stop but its hard when the brain and body keeps going. I am driving my husband crazy when I am like this he just does what I say and stay out the way when he is not needed. Cause he doesn't want to suffer the consequences. What a shame I know what is going on inside my head but I just can't control it. Lord, please help me to settle down.

No comments:

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones