Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Talk'n

WOW, what a day!!! Let me tell you I am soooo glad it’s over. Do you ever wake up in the morning and say, “hmmm I hope it’s a good day today”. Well, I did and I should’ve never jinxed myself because the first minute I stepped out of bed the Meany came in and let me tell yaw it went downhill fast. It was like someone had set a fire in the house, Travis was in a mood. Talk about rapid changing, indeed he got up on the wrong side of the bed. Lately it seems Karl & I am constantly walking on thin ice and let me tell you its very stressful at times. I am so ready for a change……let me tell one couldn’t come soon enough….lol. I think the reason Travis is so temperamental right now is Karl is busy with school and that takes up most of his time and trying to get Travis too understand that is difficult. Please pray for an attitude adjustment because I’m telling you I now understand why some animals eat their young, if you know what I mean.=)

Please keep my husband in your thoughts & prayers he is very stressed right now to the point where he is angry with college. He has 2 course to finish by Wed. & Thurs. when the regular due dates are always Saturday @ midnight. The kicker is his Professor’s want their 3day weekend so they asked for all the remaining Units to be completed way earlier than usual. So if you could just pray that he gets everything done including all the reading which is what he dreads the most.

As for me I am hanging in there trying to keep peace in the house……yeah I know that sounds funny me being peaceful but I am trying =) Well, I am so looking forward to seeing my parents in 2 weeks I can’t wait to hear all the fun & interesting stories. Plus to be able to give them a big HUG!!!!!

Blessings,

Heather

2 comments:

Denise said...

I will pray for your husband.

Lauren {whimsy lane} said...

What's he going to school for, and where?

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones