Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I always knew I wasn't that NoRmAl




You Are 45% Normal



While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself




You Are Highly Inspiring



You believe that your life has a higher purpose, and you do all you can to achieve it.

You are wise, and a lot of your wisdom comes from self discipline.



You try to live as moderately and modestly as possible.

You make room for rational, small indulgences... while living as ethically as you can.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Well how fun is this stuff! I'll have to try them and post them later.

I'm sorry you're having a rough week. I've been praying for your hives.

Love you.

Michele Williams said...

I love you, even though you are not normal! LOL...

Denise said...

This was fun sweetie.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones