Sunday, May 31, 2009

LIFE

Wow, what a week I am so happy it’s over. I am also glad my parents made it to PA even though they had some problems along the way, but God saw them through it. I do miss them but I know & understand that they need this time together. I am excited for them that they get to be with family & friends even though I wish I could have gone. Hopefully one day I will be able to make it back there.

Well, I have had an interesting week. Went to some Dr. appointments found out that my ear is healing very well, so I was happy to hear that. Still have to follow Doctors orders on some things concerning the proper healing of my ear but that’s life. I also had some test done a couple of weeks back and received the test results for them and I wasn’t too happy but after talking to my Mother and her lifting my spirits back up. I decided to not dwell on the negative but to remember everything is in God’s perfect will. So I ask all of you to pray for Karl & I as we go through our journey of trying to conceive again. Karl also has an appointment for him to be checked out and we ask for prayer that everything is OK with him. I still have a lot of test (blood work) to get done. I guess you could say it’s all pre-pregnancy stuff they want to test for like making sure my thyroid is working properly and also too test me for diabetes because last year I took so much prednisone that it could or can throw me into gestational diabetes.

One excited thing is that my hubby has gone back to school, he started college this week. I am so proud of him!!!!! Pray that he will do well & not get discouraged when things get ruff. Let me tell you I hope this coming week is a whole lot better!!!!

God Bless,

Heather

2 comments:

Denise said...

Sweetie, praying for this week to be much better for you. Congrats to Karl on going back to school, woo hoo. Praying for God to bless you with a pregnancy soon, love you my friend.

bp said...

Hello, it's exciting to read you are going to try to get pregnant. I'll be praying for you. Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones