Monday, April 13, 2009

Need Prayer Please......

I know I haven't been writing but I have been lurking around and reading y'all blogs which give me so much encouragement. Today I come to you to ask for prayer concerning my husband Karls health today we go back for second visit to do more test to see if they can find out what He has. He has been on 2 different antibiotics they haven't worked he is still very exhausted all the time, coughing and feels like he always having an asthma attack. Also I am going to be undergoing reconstructive ear drum surgery on 4/16/09 just pray for me that I won't cancel for the millionth time. Help me not to be worried about what can go wrong and get my anxiety all stirred up which trust me I'm already their. Well, off to the Doctor I'll let you know the out come. Thanks for praying.

Heather 

3 comments:

bp said...

I said a prayer for your husband this afternoon. I hope the dr. appointment went will. I will be praying for you and your upcoming surgery. God will be with you.

Marsha said...

How did it go? I've been praying for Karl. And sweet niece, DO THE SURGERY!! DO NOT change your mind.
God will take care of you. No need to worry or fear or get anxious. He cares more for you than the sparrow.

Love you.
Aunt Marsha

Denise said...

I will be praying for your husband, and of course for you. Have the surgery dear one, God will take care of you. I love you.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones