Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ok Work With Me......

I am sorry I haven't been on y'all but last week I was sick and just not feeling up to blogging but I was reading blogs. So do know that all of you were in my thoughts and prayers. Well, work with me I am in the mood to re-do my blog its going to take sometime so give a couple of days to get it up and running again. Today was cleaning and going through closest of unnecessary junk that we don't need or use and taking it to the Good Will. I also enjoyed having family dinner with my parents this evening we had green chili pork, re fried beans, tortilla's, and of course all the helpings to go with it but it was just nice to be all together. I hope you all had a great weekend and a fabulous Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Family dinner sounds great. I am liking the new look.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones