Saturday, August 23, 2008

Letting Go

Since Thursday I have done a lot of praying and reading Psalms. I asked the Lord for direction in what I needed to do to have peace. So Friday the Holy Spirit kept hammering away at me. I finally gave up the fight and called my Mother-in-law and asked for her to forgive me for being angry and jealous. Of course she forgave me and also told me she understands the pain that would cause. I couldn't believe that she acted that way towards me she was actually genuine. I have been filled with such peace and love that I know longer let the miscarriage consume me. I know they are in the best of hands our Lord and Savior. I don't have to worry or be in pain any longer because I am seeking refuge in Christ. Now I can only hope that Karl and I will be able to minister to his family especially his Brother and Lauren who will be having a baby and getting married. My goal is to show them Christ unconditional love for them and that the only true happiness is through God.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh Heather, I love you honey! I praise the Lord for the work He has done in your heart over the past few days. I'll continue to pray for you now so you all will be a witness to your brother in law and soon to be wife. You've already been a witness to your Mother-in-law.
I love you.

Kristi said...

I'm so proud of you! Keep trusting God for this area too! He loves you more than you can even imagine. Thanks for sharing your precious heart. You have His thumb prints all over your life. Blessings to you, sweet one!

Missy said...

Great example of living out the Gospel! I'll be praying for you in the days ahead.

Michele Williams said...

I've see so much growth in you over the past few years! God is and will continue to comfort and guide you through your pain, and you will be a great Aunt! Think about it Heather... did you ever think you would be an Aunt? Being an only daughter... I know that will be a great witness to Karl's family. They can be trying to say the least. But they don't have the Lord either. Your family is the only Jesus they will ever know.
I love you my daughter!
Mom xxooxo

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones