Monday, November 17, 2008

UPDATE

Alright some of you have asked, “How am I doing”? Well, I am hanging on I’m still having to take my antihistamines if I don’t I the hives come back. I really was hoping this other medicine would take care of them so I wouldn’t have to take so much medicine. Oh, well life goes on I could be worse off then I am.
Travis on the other hand is doing well, thanks for or prayers concerning the problem we were having. I printed some verses on fear and trust; he says them before going to bed along with prayer time and needless to say it’s working great. He is actually going to bed with out fighting and sleeping through the night no more making up illnesses. Woo Hoo!!
I just want to Thank all of you who continue to pray for my family!! God Bless You All!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the update sweetie, prayers continue. I love you.

Missy said...

Glad you are on the mend and Travis too.
Keep it up!!!
Have a good evening :)

bp said...

Thanks for updating. I read it the other day and forgot to come comment. The verses are a great idea.

I love your little turkey, that's so fun!

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones