Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday....Random Things


Random things that I thankful for……

I am thankful for Gods unconditional love for me even during the toughest times in my life His arms were always welcoming. His love has always and forever will be with me.

I am truly thankful for my husband who loves me for me. He has always been there for me even when I have tried to push him away, his love is and forever lasting.

I am thankful for the gift of being a Mother; it has truly been a blessing in my life. Like I told my son today my love is unconditional no matter what he does or says that bond is here to stay.

I am thankful for forgiveness it is awesome to know that when we ask our Father to forgive us of our sins, the slate is wiped clean.

I am thankful for my parents love, kindness, patience, faithfulness and friendship. Every day I am blessed to have them in my life. They are an inspiration to Karl and me over flowing with grace, hope, love, mercy and encouragement.

I am also thankful and blessed by the gift of friendship it has truly blessed my soul to read ya’ll blogs you have encouraged me through some ruff patches.

I am also thankful for my extended family I am blessed everyday through blogging to be able to reconnect with them. They are also an inspiration to me in so many different ways to see how God is working in their lives.

Heather

7 comments:

i said...

Happy TT! A lovely thankful post! God bless!

Denise said...

Such beautiful blessings my friend, love you.

bp said...

I like how you worded that....the gift of being a mother.

Have a blessed day!

Laurie Ann said...

What a wonderful list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Kathie said...

Thank you for sharing. Blessings from Costa Rica

Daphine said...

Beautiful thankful post! I really enjoyed reading it.

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful Thankful list! Thank you dear daughter.... We are truly thankful for you too!

Love,
mom

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones