Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Let me tell you it has been a very hectic past week. Now this is my advice if you don’t have to move STAY put. It was really hard for me too move out of the apartment and then move into our town home all in a couple of days…..HUH!!!!! But needless to say I’m getting settled in hopefully tomorrow or Tuesday I can finally get the Christmas decorations up. I must say I really love this time of the year so I want to get the house all cheery and snugly for Christmas. I sure have missed all of you and reading your blogs so now I have to play catch up. I do hope you all had a “great” Thanksgiving.
Love in Christ,
Heather

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am glad you are back, love you.

bp said...

Glad to see you are back. I'm catching up too from being gone last week. I read some on my google reader but didn't comment much. I like your blog Christmas decorations. Have fun decorating at home! I'm excited about decorating too.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones