Thursday, August 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance.....

Let me tell you I was like Mary tonight when they announced that JOSHUA was the winner I was screaming for joy. He so deserved to win what a powerful ending. This guy had no formal dance training yet at the end he said a beautiful thing. He said; don't let anybody tell you can't do it because with God you can do anything. I was so happy that the only person he thanked was God for his accomplishment. I say what a great tribute it reminds me of my favorite verse Phil. 4:13 For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need

1 comment:

Marsha said...

That's great! I didn't have time to watch it this year, but I always like it when God gets the credit.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones