Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Tag

I've had a long day taking my Mom to her Doctor Appointment, changing furniture around and running places to get things we needed for changing things up. http://marshahmusings.blogspot.com tagged me for this one and I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to do this one.It’s a random tag, and here are the rules!

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!

Six random facts about me:

I used too model and one occasion I met Stephen Baldwin. Oh, was he cute I even got an autograph but who knows where that might be.
If you haven’t figured it out I love animals. At one time I had 3 birds, 2 cats, 4 dogs, and a snake. Now I have 2 dogs and 2 cats I can’t go anywhere that have a sign free animals because I always feel like I have to give them a home. One day I would like to own a house with lots of acres and take in animals of all type and give them a home full of love. I know I am CRAZY but it’s a dream of mine but to do this I would have to be financially wealthy and stable.
I have always wanted to adopt a special needs child. I have finally realized that I have special ones right under my finger tips. My husband has learning disabilities, OCD and mood disorder (bi-polar). My son is also Bi-polar and has post traumatic stress disorder along with anxiety. I also suffer with acute bi-polar disorder along with mania, OCD mixed with different anxiety. It is very hard at times for all of us to get along but having God and prayer in our life we do just fine. My husband and I were told we would never make it and to this day we keep proving them wrong the Dr. just sits back and shakes his head. With true love and God at the top of the triangle we have conquered through so much together.
I have pretty much dyed my hair every color accept brown (brunette) that’s the next one on my list. If I don’t mess up on the color like last time and my hair came out BLUE. Right now I am “black”.
I love to shop at second hand stores you can find great things. I also love garage sells too but lately I don’t get up early enough and plus I have no more wall space well, maybe if I found something I really liked I could always find room……lol. But needless to say I LOVE to shop I think it’s in my genes.
I love shoes and purses lets just say I have more than a closet full. I just can’t help myself when there is a bargain. I just don’t buy shoes for me I get them for my husband and son.

michele-risingabove
kristi-kikiscorner
shortybearsplace
thesawyerscoop
krazzykarl
lifewithbipolardisorder

Okay I did it now I am going to go and tag others.

3 comments:

Michele Williams said...

I did it! Enjoy reading mine! I love your post!
Love,
mom

Marsha said...

Thanks for playing along! I enjoyed reading your randomness!
Love you!

Missy said...

At first I thought you said you like to buy your husband and son purses...then I realized it was shoes! Sheewww...I am releaved!

We have some really good thrift stores around here. I love them too :)

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones