Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful Heart

This evening when my son came through the door after VBS, he said Momma God was with me and Grandpa. I looked at him and said what ... Then Travis proceeded to tell me that they were almost in a wreck. So he began to tell me that Grandpa swerved and dodged the other vehicle that was coming at him after that car was struck getting hit. Travis said Mom, you know it wasn't Grandpa driving right then it was Jesus He took the wheel. I said, you are so right God was watching over that whole situation. Travis says, Momma I'm so glad Jesus took the wheel and protected us. Lord I am so happy that you're our protector and you know when to take the wheel from us.

4 comments:

Denise said...

I praise God for taking that wheel. Your son is very precious.

Missy said...

You know that song is just running through my brain now right?!

Michele Williams said...

God is good! All the time!
Love,
Mom

Marsha said...

What a mighty God and insightful young man! Thank you, Lord for sparing them harm.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones