Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Son


Travis is such a darling , sweet spirited, tenderhearted and very loving. This evening when he got home from VBS and started asking his Dad(Karl) a bunch of questions. I knew what he was trying to get at, all of a sudden he got teary eyed and he said, Dad do you ever wish I was your biological son. Karl replyed, son in my heart , my soul and body you are my biological child nothing will ever change that and no one can say anything different. I have such a wonderful husband and son I am so proud to be a wife and mother to these 2 marvelous men.

3 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Travis is the sweetest most handsome young man you can ever meet... I'm not too prejudice... I'm just his grandma! Hey, where's his glasses?

Denise said...

Wow, that is so heart touching. Thank you for sharing.

Marsha said...

He gets more handsome everytime I see a new picture! I'm so thankful he is making wise choices for the Lord. I'm very proud of him.

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones