Sunday, July 20, 2008

Church

It was nice to be able to go to church today. It had been over 2 months for me because of some medical problems I was having. I really enjoyed being around the other church members and to worship along with them. You don't realize how much you miss going to church until you haven't been there for awhile. It's not the same as worshipping at home its a totally different feeling. When you are at home its one on one time with the Lord. In a group you get to see the Holy Spirit working around you in the hearts of fellow worshippers. Amen

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love your new blog lay out and play list! Great job :)

I am use towels over and over again person, but still feel like all I ever do is laundry. I hate laundry too!

Heathers' Hits


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones